Ryan Hartley, PT, DPT
The best possible outcome; this is what Ryan strives for with every patient. With the ability to find the underlying issues causing patients’ symptoms, Ryan has taken on the most complex reconstructions and common aches and pains and has perpetually resolved the problem; so that it stays away. As an expert in the field, Ryan is sought after to lecture on topics involving sports medicine, orthopedics, and clinical physiology. He is also an adjunct clinical instructor at Rosalind Franklin University. Ryan has been part of the Praxis team for over 15 years.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago, IL
- Bachelor of Science in Physiology with Spanish Minor, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Adjunct Clinical Instructor & Guest Lecturer, Rosalind Franklin University Department of Physical Therapy
- Languages: English & Spanish
- Member, American Physical Therapy Association
- Member, American Academy of Sports Physical Therapy